Saturday 9 April 2016

The pregnancy tested our relationship but brought us even closer - Foston and Ajoke


nmkn


 Foston and Ajoke will be getting married very soon and ahead of their big day, they have released their love story and pre-wedding photos captured by Laphy Photography And Adebayo Deru Photography.

The lovebirds who had their introduction in December 2015, are proud parents of a baby boy Kendrick, and the bride-to-be says the pregnancy tested their relationship, but brought them even closer – “we made the choice to keep the baby amidst fire and brimstone from my dad and school & he held my hand through it all”.


kiloooo


Their Love story:
After exchanging some DMs I agreed to give him my phone number. He was out of the country on holiday at the time,but we had some real nice daily conversations over the phone during his absence. The day he was due to arrive he called & was like I really wanna meet you so I’m gonna come see you straight from the airport!
So we met, and for some reason when he asked me to accompany him to inspect a new house completed in his absence that he was anxious to see that night I agreed; partly because I’m in the construction field but mainly because strangely, I trusted him!And I was right too, we were supposed to spend mere minutes at the house but we ended up spending the whole night talking, about everything,it was like we had known each other for years, it was magical!

part two


lady4


lady in black



tiio







Fast forward  two years, I was in my finals and we were pregnant – we made the choice to keep the baby amidst fire and brimstone from my dad and school & he held my hand through it all.

 
bl


I love this man so much it’s ridiculous! He is my best friend. An answer to a prayer I never even knew I said. 
kjb



He is not the most romantic guy in the world, but he tries and puts in a daily effort to make me happy and make our relationship better than it was the day before, and for this reason I know I’m marrying the right person.


colorful

No comments:

Post a Comment