Thursday 14 April 2016

The Moment I Spoke With Her, My Heart Skipped! | Ope And Seyi's Love Story And Pre-wedding Shoot


Opeoluwa & Oluwaseyi are set to wed on the 16th of April 2016. The couple shared their love story and prre-wedding pictures captured by Peculiarhaston Photography .


How we met (Ope)

I was passing by on a faithful wednesday evening in march 2015 when I heared a voice saying excuse me lady,  can I know you?  in which I said okay;  we exchanged numbers and I left. That was how everything started.
we became best of friends. Seyi will come and pick me from my place of work to my house everyday. He asked me if I have a boyfriend and my response was Yes that in fact I and my boyfriend are getting married by November ( though I was pulling his legs) still he didn't hesitate to ask me out, probably he knew that I was joking or something within him told him to go ahead. I later told him the truth and we started dating...... that is how our love journey began.






How we met (Seyi)


I was sitting down opposite my office when I sighted this damsel (Ope)  from a far,  coming towards where I was sitting, then i approached her and aske if i could know her better,  guys stuffs now,  you know (winks). The moment I spoke with her, my heart skipped and I knew there is something unique about her and I am also glad that we are tying the knot together very soon.







Friends for a month
Boyfriend and girlfriend for 6months
Fiance/fiancee for 7months
Soon to to be husband/wife FOREVER.





Captured by Peculiar Haston Photography  (@peculiarhaston)
Engagement shoot was planned and organised by Rose 'N' Royals (@rosenroyals)

Makeover by Sara (@sarasmixx)

No comments:

Post a Comment